Sunday, October 18, 2009

Crazy times

Well, now that things have calmed down I figured it's a good time to update the blog. The end of August went by way fast because of having Leila and adjusting to everything. September was way crazy. The first part of the month was spent in California with my family. My grandpa had a subdural hematoma and was given only 24 hours so my mom, sister, Karli, Leila, Danny and I raced out to San Jose. He passed away a few hours after we got there. John drove out to meet us with my brother in-law after he got off work the following day and stayed until just after the funeral. The girls and I however, stayed with my mom for a few extra days to spend more time with the family. It was really difficult to have lost my grandpa so suddenly but I know he is much happier where he is now. Even though it was under poor circumstances it was so great to see so much family while I was out there. There were people I haven't seen in at least 6 or 7 years so it was really great to catch up. We even got to go to a Giants game with a bunch of my cousins, aunt, and uncles. Once we got back home to Vegas we were only there for a week then it was off to Arizona to see my sister and her new baby. Mom went out there the day she had the baby then Danny, Amber, the girls and I went out that weekend. It was so much fun to see baby Austin, my sister and brother in-law. Austin is such a little cutie. John is working hard as always trying to keep up with his work and school load. I am so grateful for all that he does and all that he goes through for us. It is so wonderful to be able to be at home with the girls full time. I truly have been blessed. Here are some pictures of the girls as well as some at the Giants game...





My sleeping angels

Such a girl!


Karli loves feeding her sister.


Karli loving her sister!


Leila's first Giants game.


Typical dad with his head phones on.

No comments: